High quality brand name basement waterproofing products go into every job ... No Generic Items! Designed by Beaver Basement Water Control Systems producing dry basements since 1965.
The Beaver Waterproofing Adhesive is used to bond the Beaver Basement Waterproofing System to the basement floor allowing for a water-tight seal. The adhesive creates a waterproof bond to the main section, corner pieces and any connecting sections. The adhesive can even be applied to slightly damp surfaces and still create a leak free bond from the basement floor to the baseboard system.
You can see how to apply this adhesive when installing the baseboard system by watching the installation video. Click Here to See the Installation Video.
- To apply the adhesive is easy:
- 1. Clear the floor of any loose debris and dust particles.
- 2. Sponge up any standing water to reduced the wetness of the floor as much as possible.
- 3. Apply a heavy bead of the Beaver Waterproofing Adhesive to the bottom of the Beaver Basement Waterproofing System sections.
- 4. Position the main section next to the wall and press gently down on the floor.
- 5. Finish by caulking the joint where the main section meets the floor; this allows for a leak-free seal.
If you are looking to waterproof your basement it is likely that you're basement floor is wet due to leaks and therefore we have made the Beaver Waterproofing Adhesive moisture activated which allows it to cure in wet conditions, however, water is not necessary for the Beaver Waterproofing Adhesive to cure water-tight. We have designed our Beaver Waterproofing Adhesive to make the installation of the Beaver Basement Waterproofing System as easy as possible and as error free as possible to ensure an easy and successful installation of the Beaver Basement Water Control System.
*Note: to ensure a completely water-tight seal, avoid installing the system in standing water by sponging up as much heavy or standing water as possible.
Help with how to measure and determine your customized product list.
Do a cost comparison analysis between Do-It-Yourself vs. a Professional Installation.
Read more about why basements leak to better understand which system is best for you.